On 25-09-2026 20:16, Jarkko Sakkinen wrote:
On Mon, Sep 21, 2026 at 02:06:43PM +0530, Kuldeep Singh wrote:
Causes merge conflicts with my tree when applied with git am (actually b4 shazam).
Jarkko, this series was sent based on tag next-20260828 after applying prerequisite series[1]. Some minor Makefile/MAINTAINERS conflict was observed IIRC.
Kindly note for merge strategy, prerequisite series[1] will be merged via TEE tree and current series need patch 1-5(not patch6) only as prerequisite.
To merge TPM series, it's better to pick from your tree and TEE maintainer can ACK patch 1/2 for seamless integration?
So I'm just having trouble following so: what is the best option for you? What do you want me to do? Which route you prefer?
I took latest linux-next (based on tag next-20260925) and tried b4 shazam and observed minor merge conflict in patch 6/6 of dependent series[1] in drivers/firmware/qcom/Makefile. Makefile conflict was easy to do as seems recently qcom-pas framework[2] merged which updated the Makefile.
Also, I don't think we can merge tpm series once dependent series[1] patch 1-5 merges. I initiated thread to atleast conclude 1-5 so that tpm series can be picked completely from your tree.
[1] https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/20260722-qcom_uefisecapp_migrate_qcomtee-v2-0-b... [2] https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git/tree/dri...