On Fri, Oct 2, 2026, at 21:04, Jens Wiklander wrote:
On Fri, Oct 2, 2026 at 4:59 PM Arnd Bergmann arnd@arndb.de wrote:
On Fri, Oct 2, 2026, at 16:24, Jens Wiklander wrote:
Hello soc maintainers,
Please pull these fixes for the OP-TEE driver in the TEE subsystem.
I noticed that the contents of this branch are not in Linux-next. Is this intentional?
I made a small last-minute change in the commit message for "optee: register TEE devices only once fully initialized". That's why it may seem new.
"tee: optee: ffa: support shared memory offsets on large-page kernels" is brand new.
I thought it was better to send them sooner than to sit on them. Both are added to my next branch, so I assume they will show on the next update.
Please let me know if you want me to keep them on linux-next for a minimum number of days before sending the pull request.
Thanks for the explanation, that makes sense. You need to decide how confident you are in the contents before you send them, I was just worried that this had not seen any testing at all because it was inadvertently left out of linux-next.
If you are ever not sure, just mention that in the pull request message.
Arnd